Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You dont know what it means to lose something until you've lost it.

I watched a movie called Aftershock the other day. It's a Chinese movie about the earthquake in 1976 at Tangshan, China. I have to say its one of the most emotional movies I've seen in a long time perhaps ever. I watched it with my parents after a long delicious home-cooked meal. I love my parents. I can see the change in my heart as God teaches me about roles, responsibilities, boundaries and so on.. Family is a beautiful thing no matter how broken.

Lately, its been hard to find joy in studying. Some stuff have been on my mind and I'm starting to think I have a problem with letting things get to me. You ever feel like screaming at the top of your lungs everything you feel? I wish I had hiro nakamura's powers I'd teleport to every person that I never had the guts to stand up to, freeze time and then tell them exactly how I've felt. Nobody would know!!

1 comment:

bobosaur... said...

family is quite the awesome.

keep studying!!! you can do it!